5. marraskuuta 2017

SWOT

Hi again!

As I said, there will be some posts in english because of our school courses. In this post, I will tell you things, that i would concentrate as my strengths & opportunities and few things that might slow me down like my own weaknesses. 

As a customer servicer I have always thought that I'm pretty good at it. I love working with others and I like to help others. I have worked at bakery where you do work with others but you are not so much connected with the customers, and that is the main reason why I changed to the customer service. 
Why I think I'm good at what I do? Well, I have always had this very strong work motivation and I always want to aim for perfection. 

Even though I love working with people, there is always some bad days for me and customers and other problems. This is where we get to my weaknesses. I consider too much to perfectionism, that sometimes I forgot how important is to listen your own well-being and do something only in good way not the perfect way. I also like to do everything that I can for my workplace and that is the reason I have so much difficulties to say no to something. 

Opportunities to become a better customer service worker and become a better version of myself are good. Especially now when I'm at school, because we have so much new information and new connections which help us in longer timeline. I will improve my language skills at swedish and russian and therefor I will have more opportunities to work with different kind of people. 

When it comes to threats I see an challenge because everything that depends on me, I can do something about it. But if there is nothing I can do about it, like changing trends and economy and politics, then I must learn to just live with those things and not stress about them. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti